Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gone Fishin'

Well, that was much better. A night after Melvin apparently let the boys have it - which surprises me, because Melvin always has such sad eyes, the guy constantly looks like he's just recieved word about someone drowing a sack of kittens - the Dbacks had a sixth inning rally to beat the Marlins.

There have been a lot of 'turning points' so far this year: blowing out Atlanta, the series against the Mets and possibly another one I'm forgetting. I've embraced them all because at the end of the day, this is my team and I want to see them win. I enjoy seeing them win. I'll hold back today though, because it'll take more than a scolding from the manager and one good game to see if maybe something's changed.

Speaking of things that need to change, Melvin, now that you've put your proverbial foot down, would you mind dropping Byrnes from leadoff? Thanks.

No comments: