Saturday, June 14, 2008

Back to back homers by Youk and Crisp with one out in the top of the 10th? I'll take it. I mean, it would have been better if Papelbon hadn't blown the save, but at least we have the lead again. And extra innings means more Red Sox baseball for me to watch. There's been a serious lack of Sox on my TV lately. Reading about them is great, but not nearly as much fun as watching.

In less than a month, I'll be at Fenway!

Wow. Craig Hansen got a haircut and some facial hair and has kind of turned into a hottie. Not a big fan of the whole giving up a base hit with two outs in the tenth inning thing, though. Hotness doesn't win ballgames, Craig. And you just lost hotness points for walking that batter. Seriously, man. Do you want to win this thing or not?

Fly out, game over, thank god.

No comments: