Monday, June 23, 2008

Here's tonight's lineup courtesy of Boston.com's Extra Bases blog (with a little extra by Trin and Char):

For the Red Sox:
1. CF Jacoby "Puppies and Sunshine" Ellsbury
2. 2B Dustin "Pee Wee" Pedroia
3. RF J.D. "Made of Glass" Drew
4. DH Manny "Loco" Ramirez
5. 3B Mike "The Man" Lowell
6. 1B Kevin "Greek God" Youkilis
7. C Jason "Oh Captain My Captain" Varitek
8. LF Coco "Can't Field for Shit" Crisp (yeah, Trin's not bitter about that botched catch in the 9th last night)
9. SS Julio "E6" Lugo (or is that E6E6E6E6E6E6E6E6E6E6E6? What's he up to now, 16?)
Starting pitcher: Joshua fucking Beckett

For the Diamondbacks:
1. LF Eric "Oh My God, The Mustache" Byrnes (Hey, even I'm excited about that, says Trin)
2. SS Stephen "Baby Drew" Drew
3. 2B Orlando "And Let Me Tell You Another Thing" Hudson
4. 1B Conor "Gravity" Jackson
5. DH Chad "Redhead" Tracy
6. 3B Mark "What Are You Doing?" Reynolds
7. CF Chris "CY" Young
8. C Chris "Stop Taking Away My Homeruns" Snyder
9. RF Justin "Just Because I Made an Error Doesn't Mean I Can't Throw You Out at the Plate" Upton
Starting pitcher: Dan "Pirate Hair" Haren

No comments: