Thursday, October 2, 2008

Things I wish would happen

You know what would be awesome? If the Rays played the Red Sox in the ALCS. Think about it. Baby Drew and Justin Upton could fly out for the game together and then, when someone asks them who will win, they get into a total slap fight.

"My brother's better than your brother!"
"Nah uh! My brother could totally kick your brother's ass!"

It would be epic.

Though it's only the fourth inning, the Rays/White Sox game has been spectacular. Someone finally told the city of Tampa Bay that they had a baseball team and the surprised spectators are in for what could be a really fun slugfest.

In yesterday's action, I know I usually have an irrational hate on for the Phillies but I think I might be pulling for them after watching Hamels utterly dominate the Brew Crew. Dude brought it.

Dodgers shocked the Cubs at Wrigley. I considered becoming selectively deaf to the words: Chicago, Los Angeles, Cubs, Dodgers, curse and Manny.

Red Sox showed the Angels why post-season is a brand new bag. Also, has anyone ever performed a genetic analysis on Jacoby Ellsbury? I'm not entirely sure he's human.

No comments: