Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My October's broken

Today is going to be so awesome. I'm on my weekend and I've got playoff baseball all day. It would be even better if the Diamondbacks were in it. I also have a bit of a moral dilemma: It's the Dodgers against the Cubs. Unfortunately, they can't eliminate each other, so who do I root for? I hate both teams. Might as well throw my support in behind the Cubs. They're going to knock out the Dodgers anyway. But I won't like doing it!

I don't see a repeat for the Red Sox this year. I have a very strong feeling that the Angels will knock out the Red Sox. The biggest question in my playoff prediction to me, is probably Angels vs Rays, if things go the way I think it will. That's going to be very interesting. If the Rays can beat the Angels, I think they win it all.

Trinity may disown me, but I have to say I'm rooting for the Rays all the way. Closest thing to having the Dbacks in it.

You know, I hate the Cubs and I want to see the Rays take the whole thing, but part of me almost wishes the Cubs would win it all so everyone will just shut up about the Cubs curse already.

Playoff predictions:

NLDS:

Dodgers vs Cubs: Cubs
Phillies vs Brewers: Phillies

ALDS:

Red Sox vs Angels: Angels
Rays vs White Sox: Rays

NLCS:

Cubs vs Phillies: Cubs

ALCS:

Rays vs Angels: Rays

World Series:

Rays vs Cubs: Rays

No comments: